When you need to make your own coding using HTML,PHP,JS... sometimes you will find yourself in a situation using your mobile only and an an android app is your choice.
our choice for the that made it the best html app for android for us is an app called
anWriter free HTML editor in the playstore for android devices.
We did make our entire website using that great app its easy to use wih alot of features...
Here is a list of features that made it the best html app for android for us :
- Web pages preview in the internal viewer.
- Autocompletion for HTML tags and attributes including user created class names and Ids
- Autocompletion for CSS selectors, rules and attributes
- Autocompletion for Bootstrap and AngularJS classes and attributes
- Autocompletion for jQuery functions and selectors
- Autocompletion for keywords and standard library functions for C/C++ and Python languages
- Autocompletion for LaTeX commands.
- Downloading files from the FTP server
- Uploading files to the FTP server
- Browse directories on the FTP server
- Bottom toolbar with most used characters and cursor controls.
- Search and replace, using regular expressions
- Unlimited undo
- Different codepages support
- Line numbering
- Several opened files at the same time
- Hardware keyboard support
- Font size settings
this post contain 262 words
Rate this post for a better content :
Comments,questions,reviews & requests